Choose a protagonist from your story and spend ten minutes learning more about your character’s traits. With a little thought, you can sculpt the four cornerstones of your character in progress. Ask yourself the following questions and jot down the answers.
- What is your character really afraid of?
- What is your character hiding?
- What is your character’s biggest weakness?
- What is odd or unusual about your character?
- Now go back to your story. You may find there are changes you wish to make to the way you reveal your character.